Yoshi no Sekai

22 sept. 2016

Productivity - Google Apps

Recently I have been switching to English language in a majority of environments I use : my phone, my computer and my gmail account and so on. I just think that it would help me improve my communication skills if I enhance my surroundings this way.

But when I did that, I noticed that "google news" got greyed out like this when I click on "apps" from my gmail account :


And even if I am not a power user of this app, the fact that I wasn't able to use it anymore really bothered me (you can think of me as a perfectionist  in someway...)

Anyway, I looked into it and found out that some apps may be provided or removed depending on "your language and your location". So for example, since am in France, if I want it to work, all I have to do is turn my language to "French".

Finally, I decided to keep it greyed out because I clarified the mystery behind it and it doesn't bother me anymore. Also, despite of all configuration, you still can access Google News directly from the site.

I hope this helps anyone having the same issue.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire